Ontario has issued 699 invitations to apply for permanent residence to Express Entry candidates with work experience in one of nine occupations.
Candidates with a Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score of as low as 358 were invited.
The candidates were invited under the Express Entry Human Capital Priorities Stream (HCP), a category under the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP).
This draw is the tenth Ontario draw so far this year.
The nine occupations of invited candidates are:
- Financial managers (NOC 0111)
- Other administrative services managers (0114)
- Advertising, marketing and public relations managers (0124)
- Financial auditors and accountants (NOC 1111)
- Other financial officers (NOC 1114)
- Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122)
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 3012)
- Other primary health practitioners (NOC 3124)
- Dieticians and nutritionists (NOC 3132)
Candidates with one year of work experience in Canada who had CRS scores between 358 and 439 were issued Notifications of Interests (NOIs). The total number of NOIs issued to candidates with work experience in Canada is 167.
On the other hand, 532 candidates with work experience abroad were issued NOIs. These candidates had CRS scores between 471 and 500.
Candidates with a provincial nomination are granted an additional 600 points. This would practically guarantee obtaining an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence in an upcoming Express Entry draw.