The Canadian Experiences Fund (CEF) supports communities across Canada as they create and enhance tourism products, facilities and experiences. Delivered through Canada’s Regional Development Agencies(RDAs), this two-year Fund helps Canada’s tourism sector innovate and grow by providing targeted investments based on regional priorities.
Eligible projects and events
Investments made through the CEF will focus on supporting:
- winter and shoulder-season;
- inclusiveness, especially for the LGBTQ2 community;
- rural and remote communities; and
- farm-to-table, also known as culinary tourism.
Eligible CEF proponents could be non-profits, for-profit businesses, local governments, local development agencies, or any other organizations, provided they are in line with the relevant RDA’s contribution programs and related terms and conditions.
How to apply
- Project proposals will be assessed according to the terms and conditions of existing RDA programs.
- Visit your Regional Development Agency to find out more or to apply.